Careers at BioFlyte
BioFlyte, Inc, a venture backed company developing and manufacturing bioaerosol sampling and detection solutions for defense and security applications, is seeking a motivated scientist or engineer to join our team as an operations manager. The ideal candidate should be interested in working in an entrepreneurial environment developing game changing solutions to national security challenges. You will use your hands-on expertise to lead the operations team manufacturing products, supporting new product development, and supporting installations.
- Lead manufacturing activities associated with sampler product line including purchasing and inventory management
- Support quality assurance activities
- Actively participate in the design and development of sensor systems for bioaerosol sampling and detection applications
- Support integration and testing throughout the product development cycle, identify and implement value added enhancements
- Work with end-users on installation, maintenance, operations and training
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, chemistry or other related technical field
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience in product development and/or operations
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to multitask effectively
- The ability to control and maintain documents, understanding the critical nature of that step in the company’s growth
- Experience with ERP systems
- Experience with manufacturing and quality in an ISO 9001 environment
- UL, CE knowledge
- Eligibility requirements include U.S. citizenship or permanent resident
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance, with 100% premiums paid for full-time employees
- 401k with company match
- Stock option grant in BioFlyte, Inc.
- Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
BioFlyte, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, age, religion, sex, veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, or gender identity.