Careers at BioFlyte
BioFlyte, Inc, a venture backed company developing and manufacturing bioaerosol sampling and detection solutions for defense and security applications, is seeking a motivated scientist or engineer to join our team as an operations manager. The ideal candidate should be interested in working in an entrepreneurial environment developing game changing solutions to national security challenges. You will use your hands-on expertise to lead the operations team manufacturing products, supporting new product development, and supporting installations.
Senior Electrical Engineer
- Actively participate in the design and development of sensor systems for healthcare and biodefense applications.
- Work with the BioFlyte team and customers to lead the translation of engineering requirements and/or conceptual designs to detailed designs; to include component selection, schematics and board layout.
- Support integration and testing throughout the product development cycle, identify and implement value add enhancements.
- Bachelors’ of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or other related technical field
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience developing advanced electronic systems
- Experienced in component selection, microcontrollers, A/D, DSP, and firmware development
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to multitask effectively
- The ability to document designs and results, understanding the critical nature of that step in our development process
- Masters’ of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or other related technical field
- Experience with high voltage systems (>10 – 15kV), GUI software, Android/IOS app development, and FPGA
- Python programming skills
- Project and product development team leadership
- ISO 9001, UL, FDA and CE-IVD knowledge
- Eligibility requirements include U.S. citizenship or permanent resident.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance, with 100% premiums paid for employees
- 401k with company match
- Equity position in BioFlyte Tech
- Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
BioFlyte, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, age, religion, sex, veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, or gender identity.