Careers at BioFlyte
BioFlyte, Inc, a venture backed company developing and manufacturing bioaerosol sampling and detection solutions for defense and security applications, is seeking a motivated scientist or engineer to join our team as an operations manager. The ideal candidate should be interested in working in an entrepreneurial environment developing game changing solutions to national security challenges. You will use your hands-on expertise to lead the operations team manufacturing products, supporting new product development, and supporting installations.
- Actively participate in the design, development and implementation of embedded systems, including platform selection, programming, and testing.
- Work with the BioFlyte team and customers at all stages of the development process to ensure successful commercialization.
- Support development and programming of signal and information processing algorithms
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or another related technical field.
- At least 1 – 5 years of relevant professional experience working with embedded systems.
- Experience with embedded hardware and software development, and design/test of hardware/software systems.
- Experienced with Python
- Solid communication skills, the ability to document designs and results, and the ability to multitask effectively.
- Eligibility requirements include U.S. citizenship or permanent resident.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance with 100% premiums paid for full-time employees
- 401k with company match
- Stock Option grant in BioFlyte, Inc.
- Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
BioFlyte, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, age, religion, sex, veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, or gender identity.